Principal Trees Ltd have specialised in conservation based arboricultural works for many years.
Regular highways, parks, schools and residential works have ensured a vastly experienced team of specialists are on hand affording you the very best service available.
Before considering an Arboricultural Contractor it is advisable to be aware or take note of the following:
- Do they have the correct insurance and are you able to see a copy?
- Do they work to current British Standards (3998)?
- Do they comply with current Health & Safety legislation?
- Do they have relevant certification and experience?
- Can they provide you with a written quote?
- Does their quote include the removal & recycling of arisings?
- Will they check if the tree is in a conservation area or has a Tree Preservation Order (TPO)?
- Will they check for nesting birds and roosting bats?
Please call or contact us for more information for a no obligation quote.
Thanks for visiting